The California Department of Motor Vehicles can suspend or revoke a motorists privilege to drive a motor vehicle based on administrative or criminal actions. Common causes of action include DUI probation violation, negligent operator points, unpaid summonses (parking tickets and moving violations), medical suspension, or court order. Often times, you may also be dealing with criminal charges as well, such as drunk driving.
If you receive notice that the DMV is taking action (suspension or revocation) of your driver’s license, not having representation can cost you your privilege to drive.
The Law Offices of Paula Drake can help you with the DMV in the following areas:
- DUI Administrative Per Se Suspension Hearing
- DUI Probation Violations
- DMV Suspension or Revocation, Negligent Operator
- DMV Suspension or Revocation, Financial Responsibility
- DMV Suspension or Revocation, Medical Reasons
- DMV Suspension or Revocation due to Court Order
- DMV Writs/Appeals
- Other DMV Suspension or Revocations
Criminal Defense Attorney Paula Drake can build a successful defense before the DMV. We also handle DMV Writs (appeals to the Superior Court regarding a DMV action). Early action on your part could save your driving privilege. You will be given a free, confidential analysis of your case and a reasonable fee quote for representation for your DMV matter.